Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

raise your hand

helllllllloooooooooooo!woaa tomorrow i got final exam,and i dont even study yet haha.sooo hey i have some video that i heart this november haha,let's see.




"if you ever love somebody put your hand's up,if you ever lost somebody put your hand's up.I was thinkin about her, thinkin about me.Thinkin about us, what we gonna be?Open my eyes, yeah; it was only just a dream.-nelly" 


well THIS is awesome.my chemical romance is back! well this video kinda looks like..in indonesian we call it "galau" haha.but its still awesome.gerard i love your hair,its red!my basic color!awesome just awessssssome



"Sing it for the boys, sing it for the girls  every time that you lose it sing it for the world Sing it from the heart Sing it till you're nuts Sing it out for the ones that'll hate your guts Sing it for the deaf Sing it for the blind Sing about everyone that you left behind Sing it for the world-mcr"

 AND THIS!!this is too cool



"Poppin bottles in the ice, like a blizzard When we drink we do it right gettin slizzard Sippin sizzurp in my ride, like Three 6 Now I’m feelin so fly like a G6 Like a G6, Like a G6 Now I’m feelin so fly like a G6"


that all the video that inspired me today


hate,sashaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment