Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

fucking lights

HELLOOOOO HELLO SUP IM SASHAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

HEY! do you have a nice day or you fucked up today?well my day is half fucked up and nice.the fucked up things is..this bitch is avoiding me without a reason and i was like.........
so i asked my friends who is her friends too,i ask why and my friend say is "she always like that..she's just a kid,just apologize to her if you have problem with her" and i dont want to!why?because i even dont know what the problem is.and i dont want to ask.just see her face..makes me wanna burn her house.andddddd the neeeeeeeexxt day.my friends who sit with her(after me) fight with this bitch again and S(not me) said "sasha!tomorrow im gonna sit with you!alright!!" and i was like..IAM THE WINNER! yay!thats it!gotta go now..i win yeah finally!what else i can say....
picture source




--SASHWAY

No comments:

Post a Comment